Our Integrated NIBRS and SRS Repository makes UCR Reporting simple and complete. The intuitive interface gives local law enforcement and state program managers the ability to efficiently report crime data to the FBI.
You can create Customized reports and publish Crime Data tables to a Public Portal to share with citizens, the media, other government entities, and more. The Crime dashboard enables users to run and share customizable reports for analytical, statistical or reporting purposes.
A variety of reports may be generated depending on the needs and roles of the users, or the audience: NIBRS Reports (such as Ad-hoc Queries and Offense Trends), SRS Reports (i.e., Annual SRS Summary and Arrest Distribution), Admin Reports (ex., Agency Details and Missing Submission), and state-specific reports (Family or Domestic Violence, Drugs Seized and Sexual Assault).
- User-friendly reports and analytics speed access to data
- Intelligent reporting allows administrators to easily present data at any time, from any device
- Ad-hoc search allows data to be examined for any combination of fields captured
- Ad-hoc search queries can be saved and shared for reuse at a later time
- Easily publish reports and data to the Public Portal for transparency and to reduce Freedom of Information (FOIA) Act requests
Flexible and Affordable Platform
- Modern technology platform makes it simple to implement state IBR (Incident-Based Reporting) enhancements
- Choice of cloud-based or hosted implementation
- Highly configurable design makes it easy for the administrator to customize fields and validation messages
- Fast and responsive user interface combined with intuitive design provides an excellent user experience
- Configurable roles and security allow the user to organize based on state- and agency-specific needs
Easily Manage Data Submissions
- Supports multiple data submission methods to cater to different agency requirements
- Solution automatically identifies whether upload file is a flat file or XML
- Submission status notifications are automatically sent to the user
- Intuitive, direct data entry module for use by smaller agencies
- Comprehensive system journals provide in-depth tracking of all system functions