Our robust criminal justice search engine is a one-stop location for multiple crime and law enforcement data sources. It saves you time when looking for persons of interest, uncovering investigative leads, and collaborating with other agencies. Search multiple data sources such as Sex Offender Registry, Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Parole Records, Criminal History, and much more.
Whether at your desk or on patrol, you can use our mobile-ready solution to narrow the hunt for the crime answers and data you need.
Search by Person
Search by Vehicle
Search by Location
Search Engine Features
- Centralized and intuitive access to unlimited criminal justice and government databases
- Search results are scored; most relevant results are highlighted
- Auditing features track every search and search result
- Forgiving and intelligent search interface uncovers all relevant results, regardless of unclear or misspelled entries
- Search subscription notifies user when someone else is looking for like information, aiding collaboration
- Sophisticated architecture works with any type of data, including facial recognition
- Extensive security controls, including encryption, keep sensitive data safe
- Photo Lineup Wizard searches for people with similar physical characteristics. Users can select images and customize display to meet state requirements. Randomizing order makes process more legally sound and complies with IACP (International Association of Chiefs of Police) model standard
- Search Subscription notifies user when someone else is looking for an individual or vehicle with the same identifiers
- Manager Application allows for configuration and system monitoring and generation of reports. Authorized users can set security roles and post news, alerts, training videos and other information for all users to see.